Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Del.icio.us - Yes or No?

After visiting and searching around the Del.icio.us website I can definitely see the advantages. I was just sorting through my favorites on my computer yesterday and I was thinking about what a waste of time. I had a lot of website saved that I didn't even use anymore or I couldn't remember why I saved them. Not only can Del.icio.us help me with my research projects for this program, but I think it could really help organize my teaching websites and my bookmark list as a whole. Being able to add "tags" to each site will also remind me of why I added that particular site and it will help me sort through my websites faster when I am looking for something specific.

I knew there was more uses for the Internet rather than just checking sports scores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment