Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Professional Portfolio

Plaxo and Linkedin really reminded me of Facebook and MySpace. They were more focused on connecting with people in your work place or industry of work, but I still had the same feeling when I was looking around the options of the sites. My advise would be, pick the one that you are most comfortable with (MySpace, Facebook, Plaxo or Linkedin) and go with it. I feel that they all have the same capabilities, just some are more sophisticated then others.

The google sites was pretty interesting. I like the fact that you can set up a portfolio online and share it with others. Much better than mailing, emailing or faxing your information over to someone. Plus you can get creative with the set up and the way the information is displayed. I think I will find this useful in the future. http://sites.google.com/site/teprofessionalportfolio/

No comments:

Post a Comment